Let's be honest, well all love the music that gets played on the radio for the first couple of days, but then it will be replayed so much that there will come a time where you can't decide what you want to drive into to make it stop!
I love music and it's really a huge part of who I am and where I get inspiration from. So, here is some of the music that I've been currently playing on repeat. I'll list my personal favorite out of each album.
1. HAIM - The Wire. This song is so catchy and will take you on a free ride to Los Angeles.
2. Lorde- Ribs. Seriously her whole album is killer! Just check Pure Heroin out.
3. The Weeknd - Adaptation. Abel gets personal making this song crazy good.
4. Vampire Weekend - Hannah Hunt. Perfected heavy bass and sincere words.
5. Purity Ring - Fineshrine. Just trust me on this one.
6. The XX - Try. If you know me you know that The XX is my favorite band in the whole world and how hard choosing one song was for me, so just give them a listen.
You won't be disappointed, unless you just really don't enjoy good music and would much rather listen to a garbage truck backing up.
7. The Arctic Monkeys - Fireside. All I have to say is, they know how to make a comeback!
8. City and Colour - The Way It Used To Be
. Dallas Green really outdid him self here.
I hope this widens your music taste a little and you enjoy it a lot!
mermaid hugs xx